Friday, June 7, 2013

Late Afternoon Funny

I had to take my car to the dealership because it had an oil leak.  It took all the live long day to get it fixed.

That is not the funny part.

Round about 4:30 pm they finally called that it was ready for pickup.  I called Martha to see if she could run me up there. Of course, she said yes and was in my driveway in short order.

Still not the funny part.

We are driving to the car place and I reach up to get my old lady glasses off my head.  I pull not one pair of glasses from my head but two pair.


I pulled them off my head.  Looked at them surprised and said "Two!  Man, I hate getting old!"

It was very funny! 


1 comment:

  1. OMG! I thought I was the only one to do that. Funny thing is I have over 10 readers as I like to call them. Some reside in my car. Others reside in the kitchen, living room and my bedroom. I don't know how I did it but one day I actually found 2 readers on my head while pulling sun glasses from my head. This can only mean one thing and that is....I have a huge head! LOL!

    ReplyDelete