Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Two Readers

I may only have two readers left in the whole entire blogosphere.....but they missed me!  Sandy and Liz both sent me messages today to see if I fell off the end of the earth! 

Happy to report that I have not!

So nice that they missed me!

I didn't fall off the end of the earth, but I did go on vacation to Alabama, went on two college visits with Harry, saw two baseball games, went to the Atlanta Aquarium, The World of Coca-Cola, the Ty Cobb Museum, etc. 

I planned to blog about our trip when we got home, but I got bogged down going through the hundreds of pictures that were taken while we were on vacation.  My sweet Hubby got addicted to photographing hummingbirds while we were in Alabama and I now have 100's of photos of those birds to pilfer through to find some sweet ones of my children!  The pictures are good and I am sure some of you nature lovers would really appreciate them, but there are too many even to figure out which ones are the best. I was going in circles.

The heck with it....I decided to just go picture free to let Sandy and Liz know that I am alive! 

Alive and well! 

I have NOTHING on the agenda for tonight so I will happily write a nice long blog to catch you up on the happenings around here! 

It is good to be back.

1 comment: