Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's Happening!

This just walked through my front door.  


I guess it is officially happening!  My boy is going to graduate from High School!  

I just realized when I was photographing his 2014 tassel that I graduated thirty years before him.  Class of 1984.  What The Hell?  I mean I was just picking out my dress to wear for graduation.  Figuring out how to get this mass of hair to fit under that cap.  That could not possibly have been thirty years ago. 

Since I am feeling terribly sentimental these days, I went and dug up a graduation picture of mine from thirty years ago.


Look at me and Hubby back in 1984!  We were just babies!  

We have done a lot in thirty years.  I hope the next thirty that stretch out in front of Harry are filled with lots of adventures, laughs, beautiful moments and tons and tons of JOY!  

1 comment:

  1. ok wow...thank you so much for the reminder...I also graduated 30 years ago. ugh!!!
    love the white outfits!

    ReplyDelete