Friday, May 2, 2014

Stuck In An Endless Loop

I am stuck in an endless loop.  The graduation loop.  The one where I can't go ten minutes without having some thought, action item, worry, feeling, sweet memory about Harry and his upcoming graduation.

I think it has something to do with my dining room table.  It looks like this:


Pictures of Harry everywhere!  There are posters being made...slideshows being pulled together....other cute and fabulous things celebrating Harry.  After my eighth trip to the Walgreens Photo Department yesterday I grabbed this:


It really helped!   And I have cleaned off the table...that has helped too!

SIDE NOTE, TOTALLY NOT RELATED TO ANYTHING:  This is my 704th post.  That is a lot!  Raise your hand if you have read them all!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments: