Monday, September 8, 2014

It's a Haboob!

Harry sent us some pictures of a big dust storm (called a haboob) that blew through Phoenix on Saturday!  Check out these pictures he sent from his dorm room!






Yikes - He was sending me pictures as it progressed toward his dorm.  From the first picture to the last it was probably about a 20 minute time span!  

By about the third picture, I was instructing him to get under his bed and hide.  He obviously didn't take my guidance since he kept sending more pictures!  Not sure there is much you can do in this situation but stay indoors.  Under your bed just seems safer.  

1 comment:

  1. Good photography on Harry's part. Better get that boy a burqa or a hijabi for the next haboob. Hope they have good dust filters at that school. I remember the big dust storm they had about 4 years ago or so. I wonder how often they have them?

    ReplyDelete