Couple of quick thoughts rattling around in the old brain. Thought I would share them.
1. Getting Bob's blog set up has re-ignited my blogging fires. Thanks Dad. This is post #725 if anyone is counting.
2. Chip had his first football practice in full pads. He was stoked. Loved it. So glad.
3. Last night, Harry had an audition to be the ASU Hockey play by play announcer. Hockey? This could be interesting. He also accepted a position as the Men's Soccer team photojournalist. Kid is all kinds of getting involved.
4. Bible Study starts back up next week. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
5. I worked eleven hours Thursday. That is way too much.
6. Several of my good friends have had surgery recently. Back, shoulder, knee...all kinds of parts going under the knife. I am ready for them to get healthy and healed!
7. I made sausage balls the other day (and it wasn't Christmas). You would have thought I cooked a million dollar meal according to Chip. He is in love with sausage balls.
8. My friend Sarah did an impromptu skit in my kitchen last week called "Cork It". I swear to you I have not laughed that hard in a long, long time. She is some kind of funny!
9. My niece, the Queen, had her first softball game this week.
Look at her rocking her first softball uniform! The texts coming from my sister during the game were hysterical. Felt like t-ball updates but with 11 year old girls, lots of screaming and cheering, not much covering the plate or getting outs. Way different than the texts we were getting from the Jr. College World Series when her middle son was playing this year! The Queen's team got skunked but she had a blast!
10. Football is back. Life is good.
So ready for the weekend! Hope you all have a brilliant Friday and an excellent weekend!