Monday, March 2, 2015

OW! A Jalapeño in My Eye!

Dang it!  Not a good way to start off the week.

This morning, I made a delicious breakfast scramble of onions, potatoes, peppers, broccoli and sausage...and at the last minute decided to add some fresh jalapeño.   It definitely kicked up the spice, but damn if I didn't just touch my eye with my hand and it is on fire.  Ow, Ow, Ow.

Is that even how you spell "ow"?  Looks weird.

You know what else is painful?

Your twelve year old putting a Monopoly beat down on you!


Me and Chip started a Monopoly game Sunday afternoon about 1:30.  By 2:30, I had this kid down to $2.  I was doing a little bit of trash talking and maybe took the above picture in celebration.  Look at his two sad little $1 bills.   

As soon as this picture was taken, Chip made a Donald Trump worthy comeback and when we paused the game at 4:00 he had the Monopoly real estate well in hand.  We kept the board set up over night and grabbed about 10 minutes this morning to continue our game.  He eventually had to leave for school, thank goodness.  I honestly probably only have two rolls left before I am completely bankrupt!  That little turkey!  

It got his Monday morning off to a great start.  Mine, not so much!  

My eye and my Monopoly pride are stinging!  

Hope this is not indicative of the week ahead!   

No comments:

Post a Comment