Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Twister

Yesterday, I wrapped a long day at my desk doing proposal work and felt like doing something fun. 

Anything fun.  

I told Chip to get out a board game we could play.  

He grabs Twister. 



Twister is not a board game. 

It is a game that hurts old people. 

Can we just pause for a moment and take another look at the cover of this board game?  

Who plays Twister in a suit and tie? 

Against my better judgement we went ahead and played.

We made Harry play with us.  

Chip couldn't win to save his life because he would fall out laughing once someone's butt got in someone else's face. 

That happens a lot in Twister. 

I am happy to report that I did NOT get injured by participating in the game of Twister! 

Count that as a win for Mom!   

No comments:

Post a Comment