This is for Bob. We talked about the picture below yesterday on the phone. So I found it and had to share it. Aren't they precious?
Little squatting babies, checking out bugs on the road. And then there is Chip…giving me the full report. Telling me something super important.
This hurts my heart - and my knees. How do they do that?
In other news:
- There was a slight change in the temperature this morning for our 5:00 a.m. walk. A slight chill in the air. Very slight. So slight, it was hard to detect…but it was there. The 10 day forecast shows a high temperature of 73 for Monday! Woo Hoo! Bring it on!
- Dental appointments for me and Chip have been accomplished this week. Good checkups, but we both are apparently grinding our teeth. This was Chip's first trip to the adult dentist. He said that it was weird that everyone at the dentist office said they had known him for years, but just met him for the first time.
- Football game this afternoon - let's go Dragons!
- Did you watch "This is Us" and "Designated Survivor" this week? Both new shows. BOTH were EXCELLENT! So happy that regular TV is back!
- I am now listening to "Silver Linings".
- Callie is having surgery on her wrist today. She broke it on August 13th and has been waiting for the workers comp claim to get sorted out to schedule the surgery to repair it. Ridiculous that it has taken this long to get reconciled. Her text this morning said "Surgery at 1:30. They have to break my wrist and do a bone graft from my arm or pelvis." Sounds horrible! Say a prayer for her!
Hope your day has been great!