Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Buddy the Elf - Day Eleven

It is warming up again.  

Super cold…then nice…then kinda warm….then humid….then chilly and humid.  Texas weather continues to change almost hourly.  

Last night, Buddy must have been locked outside by accident! 

Look where we found him this morning! 


He was looking through the window, trying to find a way in!   Poor Buddy!

In other news….
  • My cough is getting better.
  • This is the current situation in my dining room.  



Wrapping station gone bad. 

  • We watched Moneyball last night.  It was so good!  I might be an A's fan. 
  • Three more days of school left for Chip.  And they are only half days, so that is a bonus!  
  • Harry had a great semester at school. Awesome grades.  Super proud. 
  • He only has three semesters left of college.  I can't believe how fast it has gone.
  • Going to read to my little pumpkins today.  I love Tuesdays. 
Hope yours is awesome!  


No comments:

Post a Comment