Monday, December 5, 2016

Buddy the Elf - Day Three

We found Buddy with a blow dryer this morning.  


Guess where it was pointed? 


Right at my snowman collection!! 

What a turd blossom! 

In other NOT "Buddy the Elf" news…..
  • It rained all weekend.  I loved it. 
  • Christmas shopping in person, in an actual store, is a foreign experience to me.  
  • I made two crockpots full of yumminess this weekend.  Ham and string beans with potatoes and Pioneer Woman's Hot Drip Beef Sandwiches. 
  • Tree is up and lit, but no ornaments are on it yet.  Not sure what we are waiting on, but until we get the ornaments unboxed and hung on the tree I sincerely enjoy just the tree with lights.  Makes me want to have Christmas lights in my house year round.  Nothing better than a dark quiet house in the morning with just the Christmas Tree lights on.  And rain falling outside?  Bliss.
  • I miss this.  So much. 


Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment