Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy Birthday, Harry!

My baby boy turned twenty one today!  I can't believe that sweet baby we walked out of the hospital with all those years ago has not only survived but thrived for twenty-one years!  I was so thrilled to be a mom, but made plenty of mistakes along the way.  One thing I did right?  I poured as much love on that kid as he could stand.  I guess love can conquer all.

I love this kid with every fiber of my being.  I have a lot of fibers, too!











We sent him a birthday box full of his favorite things...goldfish and money!  
And the balloon stayed inflated!  Hooray!   



Harry, you are honestly one of my most favorite people on the planet.  You showed me the most pure kind of love...joy so big that it is a little bit of heaven on earth.   You make me feel all the big feelings.  You make me laugh.  You make me want to be a better person.  You make me proud.

I hope the year ahead is filled with big adventures, excitement, smiles, laughter, fun, more laughter and maybe a few thousand spectacular moments that stop in your tracks and make you thank God for your blessed and beautiful life.  

I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment