I haven't been on my blog in forever! Is anyone still reading? Still checking in? I have so much to share. So many things happen through my daily life and I think to myself that I need to remember that to put on my blog and then I never get around to it.
So before I nod off tonight, here are the few random things I can think of that I meant to blog about Thanksgiving:
* There was a goat in the kitchen at Thanksgiving. A real goat. A little pygmy goat named Soda Pop. Do you think we were in Alabama? Yes, yes, we were. A goat in the kitchen. I have been desperate to say that and have told many, many people when they have asked about my Thanksgiving festivities. You just don't hear that every day, do you?
* Ran in a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning with the family. It was awesome. I was totally stressed about it because I haven't been running much. But it was awesome. I already said that, but it totally was. I had a PR! Woot! Woot!
* Chip had his first Black Friday experience with the Foster girls. He was expecting more chaos and less walking around.
* I ate a pumpkin pie made with tofu. It wasn't awful.
* We had an awesome Thanksgiving holiday. Great company. Tons of laughs. Great food. Too much of it. Fun games. Good football - flag and college varieties. No airfare delays. We didn't take nearly enough pictures. So much to be thankful for!!!
I have to get up in about five hours or so....must get to bed!
Good night all!
Welcome back! I have missed you! Congrats on the PR!!!
ReplyDelete