Hold on to your hats folks! I have received several emails today that folks are still reading this silliness! It seems it is still terribly difficult for people to post comments. Not sure why! I don't think it is anything I am doing, but maybe it is! I need an IT man (good suggestion, Beth!) I'll see what I can do.
So, let me give a personal shout out to you my dear, sweet, patient crew!
So, let me give a personal shout out to you my dear, sweet, patient crew!
Ms. Tennessee
Liz
Bob
Lana
Beth
Karen
Gail
Sandy
The Nice One
Sheri
Becky
Talk amongst yourselves while I count you.
Hold still now!
Eleven! Eleven! Eleven!
Woo Hoo! My goodness! Who knew?
Makes me happy, which is just silly. I guess it is just nice to know I am not just talking to myself here! I do that enough in real life!
Also, on the happy radar is a suggestion from Karen for me to share more healthy recipes! Tonight, I will post a great one for tilapia that I think is fantastic!
One more final smile maker for me is that Harry got a part in the next high school play! Way to go Harry! Can't wait to see it!
Hope your Thursday has been filled up with some awesomeness!
Don't forget the 12 folks from Huddle House here in Jville. I have them reading. Every time I am in there around midnight catching up on my work. I check your blog. Generally when I walk in the door they all shout.... Whats Harold and CHip up to! Then I read your blog out loud to the whole place. A few of the old men just like looking at your photos.
ReplyDeleteI unlazied myself and clicked over to your actual blog in order to comment : ). I'm going to try the tilapia. It sounds good. Unlike the pinterest recipe for kale and at least three other awful sounding ingredients. JK. But really. I want to watch you put that in your mouth.
ReplyDeleteSheri
Thanks for stopping by the old Blog Sheri! I love getting comments! However, I had an odd one from a guy who had 19 chicas and wanted to pick me up in a van. WTH? I am sure it was SPAM (the bad email kind, not the kind my children love to eat) Anyway, I think you will enjoy the tilapia. It has a really great flavor! That Pinterest Recipe is going to rock! When I finally get around to making that Kale and Quinoa stuffed Sweet Potato I am going to save one for you to try! It will be delicious!
DeleteYea, for Huddle House and for making me laugh out loud!
ReplyDelete