Today, I got to spend a glorious day at an amazing spa.
It was my Mother's Day gift certificate from last year.
It was AWESOME!
The weather was glorious! I mean spectacular!
I was chillaxin' by the pool after an incredible swedish massage and a lavender body scrub.
Those fabulous treatments were followed by a delicious spa light lunch.
Then it was on to a facial. Ahhhhh!
Then it was on to a facial. Ahhhhh!
Then I wandered down to the water and came up on this hammock, swinging gently in the breeze.
So I promptly crawled into it and took a nap!
Then I woke up and wandered up to a cabana and laid in the sun like a lizard.
Sipping on Ginger Iced Tea.
Finished the day off with a glorious shower using every gel, lotion, soap concoction they offered!
A delicious, delicious, delicious day of pampering and relaxation!
Happy Mother's Day to me!
Wow, that looks heavenly! Glad you took the time to pamper yourself.
ReplyDelete