We have had some really good news over the last couple of days...help me celebrate!
Shout out some praise! Kick up your heels! Do a little jig! I have done all of that! (Well maybe not kick up my heels, cause I really don't understand how that works!) Anyway....
Lana's biopsy came back normal! YAY RAH!!!
Bob's PSA numbers are super low after his surgery! YIPEE!
I thank God every single day for blessing me with such wonderful parents and a family that I adore! And I thank each of you that prayed along with me for their well being! God is good!
Good news on their health is at the very TOP of the blessings I am most grateful for! Now maybe my stress rash will clear up!
Can't wait to celebrate Christmas surrounded by the people I love! So blessed. So very, very, very blessed!

Love that picture of your mom and dad! So, so happy to hear the good news. Wish them a Merry Christmas for us.
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news. I hope Mer and Paw have a better 2014. Drink wine, it works wonders for stress rashes, stress fractures, stress at work... the list goes on and on. Wine is fine!
ReplyDelete