On the opposite end of the spectrum from my near death (for twenty seconds) experience I had a wonderful moment with my precious friend Lester. I want him to be my grandpa. Anyway, Lester has very recently gone back to school to be an addiction counselor. He is such a sweet soul and I am so proud of him for working towards this goal to be able to help others. He told me that he turned in his first assignment (which needs a post all its own) and when he got it back the instructor had written "Wow! Phenomenal!" He was so proud and I just wanted to eat him up with a spoon. It was a great day!
Bible Study - We started back with our little neighborhood bible study this past Tuesday evening. There were fourteen of us in attendance! That is a big crowd! I am going to need to build some bleacher seating in the living room. Super sweet ladies and I am already looking forward to next Tuesday!
Hair - I got my hair cut and colored this week. THANK GOODNESS!
Health - Time to go hard core with my eating. I cooked up some tilapia, salmon, brown rice and sweet potatoes tonight. I have it portioned out in small tupperware containers ready to eat. Now the hard part...choosing to eat the delicious, nutritious food I have prepared.
Looking for ten days of solid, clean eating. Would you eat this for ten days in a row?
Rain - There is rain on the way AND cooler temperatures. High in the 70's on Saturday! WHAT? It has been a very mild summer compared to summers in the past, but now that football has started it needs to start cooling off! CANNOT WAIT!
That is all I have....heading to bed! Tomorrow is Friday! Woo Hoo!
Ummm, looks yummy. Sounds good.... I'm not much for brown rice. I'd rather have brussel sprouts. Keep up the cleanse...
ReplyDelete