The Dragons had their third game last night against Smithson HS. They lost 22-14, but had two or three unfortunate fumble turnovers that really left them no possessions on offense to close the gap on the score. It was played on a practice field of a middle school which was kind of weird, but it worked! Next week, the Freshman Football team finally plays a home game at Dragon Stadium! Yay!
Here are some pictures of Chip for Mer and Grandpa!
In other news:
- Astro seems sluggish this morning. He might be closing in on the end, or maybe he just didn't sleep well. I will be keeping a close eye on him today.
- My knee feels much better! Whew!
- I think the caulking job worked on the shower leak upstairs. Hallelujah!
- However, there are two more sprinkler heads that are completely jacked. Dammit.
- Working part time is a huge blessing. I am grateful.
- Me and Chip are volunteering to help on a playground build service project this weekend. I think it should be fun! Hope he does too!
- I am going to try Nutella stuffed strawberries for one of my Bible Study snacks. I will take pictures.
- I listened to "There Will Come a Day" by Faith Hill on repeat 642 times yesterday. That girl can belt a tune.
Hope you have an outstanding weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment