Look at my sad little fella. He occupied the couch all day long yesterday.
It is a massive pile of pillows, blankets and germs. I cannot wait to wash these linens!
Mom: Harry is there anything that sounds appetizing that I can make for you?
Harry: Could you make me some soup?
Mom: Do you mean that MSG loaded, sodium rich Ramen Noodle crap that you mistakenly just referred to as soup?
Harry: Yes, its my favorite.
Just looking at the picture I realized it has 0% Trans Fats. Thank you Maruchan for at least that!
I think he ate four noodles.
On the other side of the house I ran into this cast of characters.
They are wrestling friends of this fellow.
When not laying around with his friends, Chip worked on this beauty.
Seems a little impatient, but sweet.
Hope your day is germ free!

No comments:
Post a Comment