Actually, it is in my house too! The oak pollen is back in a big way!
I fully expect the drifts of yellow stuff to cover my driveway for the next few weeks. YUCK!
But spring really is in the air in my dining room! Here is a poster I painted yesterday with samples of the cool crafts we are going to make at Lakeside tomorrow.
It has been a ton of work to get these crafts ready. I think I need to think smaller and much more simple for next time. That...or my mother is going to have to move closer so she can help me.
Harold and his buddy Blake (not pictured, cause I totally forgot!) helped stuff 240 eggs with candy. Then they separated big bags of Easter grass into 40 smaller sandwich bags. Messy, but so appreciated. Then they moved on to cutting out bunny ears and feet. They were great workers.
A small army of milk jug bunnies! Aren't they cute?
Cute or not, please get out of my house.
And take these huge tubs of supplies with you!!!
Until then, I hope there is a little SPRING in your step these days!!





No comments:
Post a Comment